Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Saturday, June 16, 2007

My homies and my flowers





I have been completely neglecting this blog but vow to keep it updated now what school is finally out! This is a picture of one of my favorite classes, sixth grade of course. I managed to finish a wee baby blanket for my co-teach that is due in few weeks. I used up some nice blue sky alpacas cotton yarn. With all the crazy end of the year stuff I haven't gotten much knitting done.
Patti sent me these gorgeous flowers yesterday. They were waiting for me on the doorstep when I got home. She's coming to visit in just a few weeks, I can't wait. I'm off to exchange plants with my dear friend and have a spot of tea. Hope anyone who reads my little blog is doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home