Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Holidays






We had a busy holiday week here at casa del Nowacki's. Steve and I made 500 raviolis for the Italian side of the fam, and the kids loved it as you can see in the pic. I took a class at my girlfriends shop before Christmas in needle felting and made the little Santa you see here. Lucille is closing her shop so she can pursue her art certification, I'm so happy for her.

We had a special guest in the house over the holidays, Sarah's dear doggy Kyra. What a great pup, she fit right in and enjoyed our walks in the woods. After Christmas my Mom and stepdad were able to get a short visit in with us. Grandpa Tom is going to be the new security for the Hershey chocolate factory, he is very happy about. We also fit in a ski trip to Jiminy Peak with Aunt Amy and had a lot of fun. It was so great to see snow and it snowed a few inches over the day while we were there. I am so thankful for our wonderful friends and family and hope that everyones upcoming year is great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww! Great pic of the puppy!!!

Thanks again for taking such good care of her while I was out of town - I know she had a blast with you guys! It's so good to know that she had n awesome christmas even though I was so far away!

You are the best!!!!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home