Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Trip home to Portland, Ontario








Ryan and I took a trip home for a few days to see my Mom and Tom. These pictures are at my Mom's pretty shop which they live above right on the lake. I'm kicking myself that I didn't get more pictures of the lake, it is so beautiful.
We had a funfilled time, Ryan loved fishing down at the dock and was there nearly the whole time we were there. Grandpa Tom took him on his very cool huge 4 wheeler and also tubing on the boat. We also got the chance to see my cousins and there families which was really great. Life is at a different pace in Portland, a pace I could certainly get used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home