Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Monday, June 12, 2006

Colinette top finished after 2 years!





Boy oh boy am I an awful procrastinator, I started this top over 2 years ago. I was so out of touch with it I couldn't remember what pattern I used. I was going to frog it but with the encouragement of my scissor sistas I actually finished it, yey me!
Ryan and I had fun tonight in our new veggie garden, he is getting so excited about it. We of course are growing his fav, artichokes. I hope we have a good crop!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great! Good job for hanging in there and finishing it. I have a few "I'll finish it later" pieces that I just haven't been able to look at recently. Maybe your success will give that extra boost I need to get them done :-)

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! it looks beautiful!!!!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home