Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Monday, February 27, 2006

The guilty and the stolen goods
















So, I got home today, after a hard day with the kids at school, took a nice warm bath and thought I would lay down for a little before dinner. Ms. Daisy had been cowering since I had gotten home, she must have been thinking when is Mom going to find out what I did today. Anways, I pulled back the covers to find a bag of hershey kisses stashed beneath my pillow. This is a first for our Daisy, usually it is a rawhide bone put away for safe keeping. Ryan and I were laughing our butts off and Daisy was wagging her tail and looking at us as if to say please don't be mad at me Mom. Thankfully she didn't attempt to eat any of them, just put them away for a rainy day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty girl!

My lab likes to steal the snack-size candy bars we give out at Halloween. She knows they smell good, but she never figures out that she's suppose to open them—just mashes them up and hides them.

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home