Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Finished Capelet



Here's my finished Noro capelet. It knit up very fast and I love the colors of Noro! How do you like our makeshift curtains, cut to size cardboard, so shabby chic. I can't wait to start doing curtains and decorating but it doesn't make sense to until Steve finishes the trim, etc. Ryan and I are off for some bowling then tomorrow snow tubing. I wish I had the whole week off with him, oh well have to take what we can get.

3 Comments:

Blogger Faerynuff said...

That's pretty!

I love Noro - such happy colours :)

8:45 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Great Job! Can't wait to see it in person!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fantastic! Very nice colors on you too.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home