Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I've been tagged twice!

Christine tagged me with the "list 5 quirky habits" meme.

5 Quirky Habits of mine
mmmm Let's see.........
1. I tend to have strange collections of miscellaneous crap stuffed in drawers all over the house, last weekend we were visiting friends and I made the comment oh its so cute how my girlfriends daughter keeps collections of the oddest things together and Steve piped in ya just like you!
2. I am not a very good listener and have to work on that.
3. I am a not a very good reader and have to work on that.
4. I love being a mother more than anything in the world.
5. I teach up to 80 some tough inner city kids at a time, and never get nervous speaking in front of them, but I always get really nervous speaking in front of a large group of adults.
Okay I really have to get to know more bloggers, her goes I tag, Kerry, Mary, and Annie.




Here's the second one from Sarah

4 jobs you have had in your life

gas station attendant
cheese factory worker
Navy hospital corpsman
Horse caretaker

4 movies you could watch over and over

On Golden Pond
Secondhand Lions
Strange Brew
The Outlaw Josey Wales

4 Places you have lived

Lanark, Ontario, Canada
Perth, Ontario,Canada
Norfolk, Virginia
Jacksonville, Florida

4 TV shows you love to watch

Good Times
Dave Chapelle Show
60 minutes
King of Queens

4 places you have been on vacation

Prince Edward Island
Mount Zion Utah
Sanibel Island Florida
Arizona/Mexican Border town (forget the name, it was that memorable)

4 websites you visit daily

Msn news
Connecticut news 30
ebay
Waterbury public schools

4 of your favorite foods

fresh tomatoes from the garden,with balsamic, garlic, basil and a little fresh mozz
homeade soup
haagen daz sorbet
swiss chard

4 places you would rather be right now

Lanark, Ontario (grandparents farm with them)
Po river, Italy
Arcadia national park, Maine
Valley of Fire park, Nevada

4 people you are tagging
I don't have 4, so anyone reading this who hasn't done it already you are tagged, okidokee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, how I heart Strange Brew. It's the best... ya hoser! :)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home