Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Friday, December 30, 2005

Lots of knitting time = Happy mommy




What a heavenly week of knitting bliss this has been. I also had the chance to try out some yoga and pilates classes this week, they kicked my butt! Here's a pic of a loopy scarf I finished this morning on the front porch of our new house, with Daisy. Also a pic of Ryan Christmas morning, don't ya love the beer shirt, a hand me down from Steve to Ryan. Santa left presents all the way up the stairs, sega games and then this archery set, one for Steve and Ryan. The boys had fun with it Christmas morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Hi Sunshine! You absolutely didn't upset me. I would rather know, so that I will no longer give them my money. So Thank you!!!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the beer shirt. That's classic ;)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home