Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Late Christmas present shawl


Oh how I love me a quick shawl for instant gratification. Just blocked this mohair shawl tonight, a late Christmas present. I still have to finish the fringe yet. I guess you could say I was a little behind on knitted gifts this year. I took a trip to my fav lys today, knottygirl. I love how comfortable this store is, I could stay and knit for hours too bad there is that work thing in the way, geesh. I fell in love with a new yarn that Debi is carrying its called Ozark handspun, the artisan's website is really interesting. www.ozarkhandspun.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous shawl!

And I drooled ove that handspun yarn at KG too... Only thing is all I could think was how much they were asking and how I could I make that myself... :)

OH! And I got a pair of handcarders for Xmas.... Llama roving here I come! (finally)

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home