Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Monday, October 24, 2005

My daring boy

My dad and Patti were here visiting recently and we took a trip to Silver Sands beach. Well my forever daring son was dead set on going for a dip even though it was a chilly day. He had a good time and I was wishing that I was in there with him too, suprisingly the water didn't feel too bad. In other news, we had our countertops installed today, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Our kitchen almost looks complete, we just have to get the cabinet doors on, drawers in and a fridge. I cleaned windows all day today, who knew that vinegar and newspapers was great to clean them with, cheap too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Ha, I grew up right down the road from Silver Sands Beach, as a matter of fact, my grandparents still live across from there on Point Beach! Milford is a great place to go clamming!
On to the comment about clean windows...did you know that the manufacturer's of paper towels put fabric softener in them and that is why they stink at cleaning windows????

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home