Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Monday, September 12, 2005

The best unsecret pal in the universe


My unsecret pal sent me this beautiful thoughtful package today. A subscription to a very cool read Breathe, burts hand care kit, knitting note cards, yummy yummy pumpkin candle and a book on celtic myths. It was so appreciated after having a dissapointing day, our cabinets for the house never did show up, after being on hold many times and phone calls the truck apparently broke down, geesh! Thanks so much Kerry. Now how to get Kerry back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Great loot!!! If you need help with Lowe's I'll happily go in there with all of my kids and create a ruckus about the cabinets :)

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are VERY welcome. I'm glad it arrived just when you needed a lift!

Kerry

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home