Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

First day in Bloggerland!

My first day in bloggerland, yipee. I think it is easier than what I had thought but I shouldn't speak too soon.
Less than two weeks left until school starts, yikes. I actually miss the kids. It'll be great to see them all again, and get back into a routine. I've been enjoying these lazy summer days with my son, not having to worry about being anywhere and just doing what we feel like. He is becoming an amazing reader, he finished Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in 1 1/2 days time, mom is so proud of him!
Well, hopefully I can figure out this bloggy thingy!

1 Comments:

Blogger knit_chick said...

Good luck with the new blog. So far so good. Looking forward to reading your posts!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home