Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Sunday, August 21, 2005

My niece became a knitter overnight


My niece Amanda is one amazing young lady. I spent a weekend with her and her bros and sista recently, and I taught them to knit about the last hour I was there. Well wouldn't you know she went and knit herself this adorable pony and chenille blanket since then. Both the pieces are absolutely flawless. I certainly can't take the credit for this marvel because her mother is a sewing goddess. I'm sure the sewing goddess genes had a lot to do with this incredible talent to pick up crafts so quickly. I am so very proud of her and her sista Val. I can't wait to see what they make next.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's amazing! I guess it's in the genes :)

Can't wait to see you on Tuesday!

<3
sarah

5:22 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

What a great knitter she is!!! and you must be a great teacher! Thanks for the lovely comment! I am sooo excited you have a blog...woohoo. Hope to see you tonight!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home