Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Saturday, August 26, 2006

There's something about Mary on my blog!

1.I'll respond with something random I like about you.
Your great sense of humor and amazing creative ability.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie/recipe reminds me of you.
You are Raiders of the Lost Ark, you live for adventure, fortune-hunting, and danger. I took a movie quiz for you and tried to answer the question like I thought you would, ha ha.
3. I'll name something we should do together.
Rhinebeck all the way baby!
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
We could get along just fine without them, that’s how we feel at times, eh! (S & S)
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you - that I remember
You and your sister at Molten Java having a great time crafting with a then small group of women, while I was with the “other” knitting group.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
Shakti Gawain
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
Who inspired your creativity, and how do you get your best ideas?
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal so you can do the same for other people. [Really, I don't care if you post it or not.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home