Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hourglass to the frog pond and Yarnista is 32!


Today is my official 32nd birthday, woo-hoo! I was feeling great until my kids told me they thought I was about 40, geesh. I took a wee tumble rollerblading this morning at school, only suffering a few minor abrasions. The boys gave me a punching bag tonight that will be mounted on the wall in the basement, it is the speed bag kind I think. My Dad was really good at it so I'll have to make him give me a lesson with it.
Things are moving right along for the knitting club at school, I have in hand 7 permission forms thus far. Our first meeting will be the 24th of this month. I can't wait!
In other knitting news, the hourglass sweater and I are not getting along so well as you can see. I have frogged as the yarn I am trying to use is not the correct guage. When I was in the city a few weeks ago, one of the women in the shop I was in said she used it and I'm not quite sure how because I had to give up with it. So I have started again using Noro cashmere island, hopefully this time things work out better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Happy happy birthday plus one!!!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home