Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Long time, busy making baby or babies!


I'm sorry I haven't written in so very long, these little ones are what has been consuming our lives the past month. I have knitting progress to post soon too.
Steve and I have went through our first IVF and are awaiting the results we will hopefully have on the 26th. It's really hard for me to not obsess about it right now until we hear. The little ones we at the 150 cell stage on day 5 which means they have a better chance.
I've been trying to stay busy knitting, reading, and baking. I'm making drop stitch scarves for all the women in the clinic. I think I'll make a cabled scarf for the doc too. The boys are excited and we were all contemplating names at breakfast. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you very good news!
Greets from Belgium!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I'll offer up an extra prayer for you all every night. Your family sounds so wonderful — just the kind that could always use a little expanding. Hugs to you all from Maryland.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

Good luck and baby dust!!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home