Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Little One's Room

Room finishing (hard workin' Daddy)
Antique pram (Grandma & Grandpa)
Butterfly Mobile & Paper Flowers (Lucille)
Rocking Chair & Swing ( Patti)
Crib (Aunt Laura & Uncle Dave)

Dresser for your abundance of apparel (Grandma & Grandpa Nowacki)

Cradle which Daddy is afraid the kitties are going to sleep in!

Here's some pictures of the progress on the baby's room. We just need to put up the curtains now and get a nice rug for the floor. The first officially finished room in the house! Yey! Steve spent many a weekend cutting and finishing the trim on the windows and baseboards. Thank you to all our great family and friends who are helping us welcome our little girl home, I feel really blessed.

It's hard to believe our little girl will be here soon after the long road we have been on. I'm hoping it will culminate in a natural birth that goes quick! I'm going to try to work this week as long as I can get some zzz's at night, I think I'm up to it.

Ryan is going to be a great big brother. He's really excited and has been doing lots to help me out. He even asked me to show him how to put on a cloth diaper and has been pushing the pram around the house to try it out. Hopefully my next post is a picture of our little one!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful and cheery. Baby Yarnista is going to LOVE it :-)

8:50 AM  
Blogger prairiegirl said...

Love the nursery! It's beautiful!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home