Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Friday, February 22, 2008

going on 29 weeks!

We're almost on the home stretch! Everything is going well, my second glucose test came back good. I really grew last weekend and am experiencing more swelling at this point so I really need to watch my water intake and salt. I'm having another ultrasound in 3 more weeks.
We had a nice amount of snow today, I was really hoping we would get some more before the end of winter. Snow day from school= lots of knitting time. I had a trying day at school yesterday so I was very thankful not to be there today. I'm really tired of the lack of respect that some of our kids have. I was actually crying, probably because of my increased emotional state. It just makes me sad sometimes to see how some of them are never going to get it. On a better note I'm almost finished with the baby's latest outfit, pictures to follow soon.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great--and so happy!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to be part of your Pay-it-Forward! Count me in!

6:39 AM  
Blogger prairiegirl said...

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten your pay it forward present! I've just been swamped (and down with the nastiest flu going). I hope to start it soon though!

Sarah

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home