Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Monday, August 20, 2007

UD Party and Garden Eye Candy






Steve invited a few friends over from UD this past weekend and we had a bangin' time. They are all younger than us and a lot of fun. A few of us, (not me) played a lil' drinkin' game which I have never seen before it was freaking hilarious. I hope they come back when they are home at Christmas.

I threw in some pics of my garden. The lovely green stuff is baby bok choi, a pretty dhalia, lil' watermelon that creeped into Mr.T's territory. So far Mr. T hasn't devoured said melon but time will see, Steve said maybe he's just waiting until it's ripe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I love that Mr. Tumnus!

Beautiful garden pics, as always! :)

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home