Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Irish Hiking Scarf and FO's here we come!

Me sporting the docs new scarf
Close up of cabling work
Irish Hiking Scarf
Pattern: courtesy of helloyarn.com
Yarn: wool from last year's Connecticut Agricultural Fair

This scarf is for the doctor at the clinic Steve and I went to. He and all his staff were so kind to us I wanted to do something for them in return. I made all the women (7 ) drop stitch scarves which knit up quick and easy. Now that I'm out of school I'm hoping to finish up lots of projects.

4 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

I love that pattern, particularly in rich grays like the one you've chosen. It looks great!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the color of the Irish Hiking Scarf. I knit one last winter in an off-white, but I really love that gray!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennie, You did such a good job on the scarf. How nice of you to knit it for the doctor!
Anne

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's alot of FO's, Jennie. You outdid my last two years of knitting all at once! Garden looks fab btw. You're the best gardener.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home