Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Knitting, felting and Gardening makes one happy Mum!
















I spent a lovely afternoon with my sweet friend Lucille wet felting. She is the best teacher ever! I made this scarf for my Mum from a kit I bought at Rhinebeck a few years ago.

This delphinium is blooming in the garden right now. I love this shade of blue. Hopefully there will be a few more blooms.

I had to include some cute pictures of the kiddos. Alli modeling her knit pants I made for her and playing with a stacking toy I snagged a tag sale today. Ryan with his favorite past time reading. He worked hard with Dad this weekend planting and raking the garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home