Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dada & Alli





Just a quick post to satisfy some people who are demanding an update with pictures of Alli. ( I won't mention any names!) Mommy's working hard on a paper for her ecosystem class and entering grades for school today. Thank goodness it's a rainy day outside.
Dada took Alli for a walk in the woods recently and of course Freddy cat had to tag along.
I'll be posting more pics soon of last night's scissor squad partay. It was so great to see everyone. I'm so thankful to have such a warm wonderful circle of friends in my life. More soon, must work on paper, must work on paper!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Ms. Jennie! Could I be one of the "won't mention names"? You are so cute. I love the pics, Alli looks so big, and I see a little hair coming. Take care and good luck on the paper. Love, Cathy

6:13 PM  
Blogger Yarngoddess said...

That last pic of Alli is so darn cute! I hope you crop it and play with it to make it even more special! If you don't know how to do that....you could email that pic to me and let me play with it! It's such a cute pic that it should be framed and blew up!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home