Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bear mountain and the Alli Bear!


Today Ryan and I both had off school so we took a trek up to Bear Mountain with our little Alli Bear. Ry's bud John came with us too. John We had so much fun and the boys were really proud of themselves. John took some hilarious video footage. Ms. Alli rode along and was a real trooper. When we reached the summit it was very cold and windy so we didn't stay long. I wish we had of gotten some better pictures.
Bear Moutain is the highest peak in the state and from it you can see New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. I hope we can do it with Daddy in the spring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there with you guys! Ryan looks so cute! I can't wait for us to climb in the spring! love you!-Lou

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home