Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh Canada!





We had an awesome trip to Canada to see Grandma and Grandpa last week. We got lots of R&R and really enjoyed our time with Gram and Gramps. Mom and I took a drive up to see "Hoods" and see Grandma and Grandpa McNicol's gravesite. My mom recently was given the diaries of my Great Uncle which were found at an auction sale and she let me have them to read! They are so interesting from 1935, about all that was happening on the farm.

Mommy also started her first week back at school. Of course it was hard leaving our little doll but she seemed to fare pretty well. She made my day with her big smiles every morning this week. School is the same old not much different there. Pumping worked out well and I am so thankful for that. Please keep my girlfriend Trudy in your thoughts and prayers, she recently had an accident of which she has a spinal cord injury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home