Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Starbucks baby!

Watcha lookin' at lady!

Must have coffee!
Mmmmm latte's are so good!
When can we come again, Mom?


Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated! Little Alli is doing very well. My good friend Trudy just came home and we get to visit her this Thursday! Cathy and I got together at Starbuck's yesterday and had a nice visit. Ryan went on a church trip this weekend and had a great time.
A dear friend of mine from when I lived in Groton passed this past week and we went to her service on Friday. It was so nice to see her family and spend time with them.
Not much on the knitting front, making a wee hat for Alli and will post pictures when I'm done. School is good, I've been enjoying the kids lately so that's always a happy thing. Love to all!

1 Comments:

Blogger prairiegirl said...

Sorry to hear of your friend's passing.

My word! Your little girl has gotten so big now! What a sweetheart!

Glad to see you back in the land of blogging!

Sarah

PS: I haven't forgotten your "Pay it Forward" I just need to do some more unpacking so that I can unearth the start of it and finish it up! I apologize that I've been so tardy with it and promise to have it in the mail just as soon as I can!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home