Yarnista

a place for the love of knitting, gardening, and family

Name:
Location: Newtown, Connecticut, United States

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have a Very Merry Christmas!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday. Little Ms. Alli enjoyed our trip out to cut down our tree. She enjoyed watching her big brother attemp to cut it down for a good while. I'm so happy just to be home for a time enjoying all of its comforts.
I recently finished a lace leaf beanie which came out very cute. I didn't get a pic before I gave it away but plan to make another. I taught one of my kids how to finger knit a few weeks ago so today I had the office call her and loaded her up with a big ball of yarn and magazines, which I felt so good about. One of the other teachers told me she has a really hard life, Mom is probably an addict, all that junk. I'm so happy I did something to help someone else hopefully. I told her after the break I will spend time to teach her how to make anything she wants.
Love to all our wonderful family and friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aida said...

what a beautiful little girl!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home